Visiting fan clubs and organized groups of fans have an obligation to inform the home team in advance about their arrival according to the APK agreement, so that all necessary measures related to the sale of tickets and ensuring the safety of all spectators of the game can be taken.
Guest sector in Home Credit Arena
- Composed of the bottom half of the sector 115, with the capacity of 150 seats
- Entrance to the sector solely by relevant entrance
- Sector is close to the players’ bench of the visiting team
Bulk booking time limit
- At least 48 hours before the start of the game; during play-offs at least 24 hours before the start of the game
Toll-free call 800 800 007 (Monday, Wednesday to Friday 9:00-12:00 and 13:00-18:00, Tuesday 13:00-18:00), or landline 489 201 110, or by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Payment and ticket distribution
- Cash only
- Sale takes place only at the main ticket office (ROTUNDA) in the area of Home Credit Arena
- HOME CREDIT ARENA cash desk (email@example.com, 800 800 007) – ticket reservations
If no reservation as described above are made and all the other places in the arena are sold out, all vacancies in Sector 115 will be gradually put on sale to the general public.